• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out this detailer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Check out this detailer...

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Yes but it's something ridiculous because someon on this forum tends to be a long copy writer......
    Hey, I resemble that.

PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex7938 View Post

Originally Posted by vxrmarc

HD CLEANSE

The next stage was to hd cleanse the car ready for the zymol Royale....

What is HD cleanse? He's already polished the paint, so in theory it would be ready to accept wax? Would this be and extra step?

Alex
      Mandarina Racing

Comment

Originally posted by MandarinaRacing View Post
        What is HD cleanse? He's already polished the paint, so in theory it would be ready to accept wax? Would this be and extra step?

Alex
        It's sort of like a mix of P21s paint cleanser and Megs #7.

It cleans the paint of any polish oils and lays down a really glossy base for the wax, which also make the wax easier to apply (remember this is by hand).

It's B.S that the Z waxes 'only' bond to HD Cleanse, I've tried them over #7, Menz 1 step & Blackfire GEP with no problems, but the finish HD leaves and how slick it makes the paint is the best I've seen.

I would also say that when using HD topped with a nuba wax, that 70-80% of the finish is from the HD, the wax adds a slight edge and the durability.
        And after every wash the finish is as good as just waxed, but a little gloss can be restored by a little spray of Field Glaze (best smelling product they do)

And it smells of lovely chocolate

I'd say the best two products zymol do are HD-Cleanse and Field Glaze (this is imho though).

Comment

I would really like to try there products, its a shame the only thing i can find in stores is their cleaner wax. I might start ordering online. one thing i cant figure out is that zymol doesnt have a polish(that i know of).

Comment

Originally posted by Thejoyofdriving View Post
            I would really like to try there products, its a shame the only thing i can find in stores is their cleaner wax. I might start ordering online. one thing i cant figure out is that zymol doesnt have a polish(that i know of).
            I get all my stuff online, my little Brother has just moved to Idaho, so once he's set up I'll be getting him to send me stuff over

They do have a polish in the pipeline, but it's only for their approved detailers (wheres the smiley).

Comment

He's definitely very good at what he does. I would be curious to know how he started. Is he working for someone else or does he run the business himself? No matter, he gets to detail some extremely exotic cars. My hats off to him!!

Comment

Hay Alex7938, I'm confused. Do you do the work yourself or was it vxrmarc? Nice job to whoever did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abrasive1 View Post
                  He's definitely very good at what he does. I would be curious to know how he started. Is he working for someone else or does he run the business himself? No matter, he gets to detail some extremely exotic cars. My hats off to him!!
                  Paul does it all himself, he does alot of work for a couple of the countries highest end dealers (Jack Barclay and Romans).
                  His site is Miracle detail . co.uk

Originally posted by acsuppa View Post
                  Hay Alex7938, I'm confused. Do you do the work yourself or was it vxrmarc? Nice job to whoever did it.
                  Hahaha I wish, all this work is Paul Daltons, VXRMarc goes along to take photos and does the write ups and has started helping out a little.

Comment

Very luck guy to work with Paul.

Comment

I have an internet filter that blocks bad stuff from being seen on my computer.

Unfortunately sites like you tube and photobucket are also blocked because no one ever knows what will be on them.

Because of my filter I have never seen the video but I have heard about it.

I say God Bless the man for doing super high quality work and charging for his time and skill.

I would love to personally visit with someone (awesome detailer and business man) like him one day.

Also, thanks to those that complimented my work.
                      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post
                        Blanket statement?

Not everyone's hating on him, why do you keep saying this?

(Please keep in mind the forum rules joyofdriving)

It would be nice to have him share his experience first hand even if he doesn't use any Meguair's products, who know... maybe someday he'll give us a try.
                        I'm pretty sure he uses some Meg's products, just not many. If you look at some of his posts he is clearly using a W7006. As far as I know he doesn't really talk about his products, besides the very costly ones.
                        Patrick Yu
                        2003 Honda Accord
                        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I would pay to see Joe from Superior Shine both Mike's, and Paul from the UK at Meguiar's in Irvine,CA sharing trade secrets about the art of paint correction. Paul has some nice technology that I have never seen in the states. To be more specific the program on his computer that gauges paint thickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                            I have an internet filter that blocks bad stuff from being seen on my computer.

Unfortunately sites like you tube and photobucket are also blocked because no one ever knows what will be on them.

Because of my filter I have never seen the video but I have heard about it.

I say God Bless the man for doing super high quality work and charging for his time and skill.

I would love to personally visit with someone (awesome detailer and business man) like him one day.

Also, thanks to those that complimented my work.

Joe you are an artist.

This man obviously is very good at what he does and has had the good fortune to be able to video it, pictures etc AND...he does write ups.

Sounds like someone one on our own forum who has had television exposure....eh Joe!!

It is nice that he shows what he does on the couple of write ups he has done. It's nice to see the pro's show us how they do their work.

Aaron
                            Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');