• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G110 Replacement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G110 Replacement.

I just received my G-110 replacement two days ago, and it already died out on me during it's second use. I was hoping that maybe this unit would not suffer the same fate as the original one I had. Is there any official word from Meguiar's on what is causing the machines to fail?
    Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Re: G110 Replacement.

Would it be possible to get a refund instead of a replacement. I still have my trusty PC, and could use refund money to purchase some more pads and other products with it.
    Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

That *****!

I'm sure they will work with you.

Aaron
      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the details about your G110. Please contact me by phone at your earliest conveniece, I have a couple questions about this machine and will take care of finding a solution to this.

Regards,

Tom Mac Donald
        Meguiar's Inc
        800-854-8073 ext. 117

Comment

Eric, sorry to hear your having problems with the replacement G110. I am sure customer csre will resolve this the right way.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');