• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirror Glaze #9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror Glaze #9

I haven't used my #9 and I do tend to shake my products up over time but I went to use #9 on my last detail and it seemed very watery, more watery than my M80. I shook it up and still watery. It has the same consistancy of say Mylanta.

Just curious if this is too thin or not.

L8R

I know ya'll are offline and I'll check later.

Aaron
    Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Re: Mirror Glaze #9

I think it should have a consistency like M83.
    Rasky's Auto Detailing

Comment

M09 should have a consistency like a rich hand lotion, not watery.

It should be closer to a M83, M82, ColorX type consistency.

Sorry for the late reply to this I just now found this thread.

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Just to follow up, I had my M09 and my M80 replaced as the consistancy of both were very THIN. Ben Larsen of Meguiar's is a true gentleman and replaced both products after exchanges of emails and photos of products as I wanted to be sure. My M80 seemed thin right out of the gate.

Thanks Meguiar's the customer support is the best I've encountered.

Aaron
        Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
          Just to follow up, I had my M09 and my M80 replaced as the consistancy of both were very THIN. Ben Larsen of Meguiar's is a true gentleman and replaced both products after exchanges of emails and photos of products as I wanted to be sure. My M80 seemed thin right out of the gate.

Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
            Just to follow up, I had my M09 and my M80 replaced as the consistency of both were very THIN. Ben Larsen of Meguiar's is a true gentleman and replaced both products after exchanges of emails and photos of products as I wanted to be sure. My M80 seemed thin right out of the gate.

Aaron
            That's very cool. Meguira's really does seem to have a great customer service. I'd only had issues with leaky UQD bottles but I feel guilty about complaining to Meguiar's about it. The product inside the bottle is what matter. Even if it is tough to get out. Ha Ha.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');