• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Class Trim Detailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Class Trim Detailer

VERY underated product...used on my 95 jeep trim all the way around (wax marks, faded, etc.)...brought everything back to life(although it did take a couple heavy applications)...no pics of my jeep but...here's what I did for Fathers Day on my gf dads ram:

before -

after -

look at the gray on the bumper...should call this stuff frankenstien
    brought it back from the dead

I agree very nice product! If you like Gold Class Trim Detailer you will like #38 Tire & Trim Dressing.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

very nice! I assume you used the Exterior Trim Detailer in the aerosal can? I have minimal trim on the outside of my car, but I still picked up a can of this and it works great on what little trim I have, wheel wells too. To be honest, I didn't think this product was cabale of what it did on the Dodge Ram. My car is new so the trim is not damaged at all. I assumed this was a light clean-up product but those pics show the product's true potential

Comment

Originally posted by 05PhillyStang
        very nice! I assume you used the Exterior Trim Detailer in the aerosal can? I have minimal trim on the outside of my car, but I still picked up a can of this and it works great on what little trim I have, wheel wells too. To be honest, I didn't think this product was cabale of what it did on the Dodge Ram. My car is new so the trim is not damaged at all. I assumed this was a light clean-up product but those pics show the product's true potential
        see below:

Comment

Aahhh, I see now. Thanks for clearing that up

Comment

I got myself one of these a few weeks ago but have yet to use it. I'm thinking of trying it on the door panels on the inside to cleanup a few marks.
            Protecting my "ride"

www.carwasher.com.au

Comment

I wish it came in at least a 16 oz. bottle. I love this product. It really brings black plastic back from the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by corvetmike
                I wish it came in at least a 16 oz. bottle. I love this product. It really brings black plastic back from the dead.
                Try the #38 Tire & Trim Dressing Gel its in a 32oz bottle and I think it gives a little better look.
                Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
                Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I wish the gold class trim detailer came in a larger bottle as well. It is the best stuff I have ever used on the trim.

Comment

Are these products "restorers", or will they fade once the car is washed again.

Thanks

Alex
                    Mandarina Racing

Comment

been about a month on my jeep with heat, a hand wash, pressure wash, rain etc...and still holding up....this is my 2nd/3rd application....1st time I used it (last year) applied light coat.. still lasted quite a while....this time applied two heavy coats...
                      Last edited by mrzeee; Jun 27, 2005, 08:31 PM.

Comment

...been about a month on my jeep with heat, a hand wash, pressure wash, rain etc...and still holding up....
                        Cool, I wish I new about Meguiar's back when I had my P.O.S. Sentra, dang that thing had ugly bumpers...

Alex
                        Mandarina Racing

Comment

BTW, I was looking for this product at retailers, but I haven't been successful. Where can I get one? I am in California.

Comment

Had to order mine from Meguiars.
                            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

the only problem i have with aerosol can trim detailer is that if it rains it runs and gives that "slung tire dressing" look. otherwise it's a good product
                              rollin 22's

www.fordexplorer.net

www.cardomain.com/id/explore_02xlt

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');