• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wax removal from flat black epoxy primer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wax removal from flat black epoxy primer

I have the 68 Charger used in the movie "Blade Trinity". Is is painted with flat black epoxy primer. I tried waxing part of the car and now I can't get the wax off. Any ideas on how to tottally remove everything but the paint. Many Thanks, Patrick
    Attached Files

You can try something like a 50/50 mix of isopropyl alcohol and water. If that doesn't work APC diluted 10:1 should do the trick.

Comment

My Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

Comment

Thats an awesome find, sir!

Though, Blade Trinity was my least favorite, because of all the built-in commercials during the film.

But nonetheless, sir, HOT CAR!
        Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
        Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

edited: sorry, just saw the attachment.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');