• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange Meguiar's machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Meguiar's machine

Hi people,

I live in the Netherlands and i have this question:

Has anybody ever seen this machine before, it's sold in Switzerland ( Europe ) it's a G 125 i believe and that's all i know:

I just love detailing

I did a quick search and it looks like a simmilar machine that is sold in Australia. I forgot who makes them. Indeed, the only place that I was able to find the G125 is in Switzerland. I think it has the same performance as the G100. I can think why there is a different machine in Europe is because the difference in voltage.
    Anyway, here is a picture of a combo that is sold by a online distributor in Switzerland.
    Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Thx romulus for sharing the info about this machine, altough a strange
      one but it seems ok with me, maybe we can order it
      on the net if it's not to expensive ( were Dutch )
      I just love detailing

Comment

Interesting. They almost look like WEN's orbitals.... wonder if that is indeed what they are.

I don't frankly think that would be as easy to use as the PC (G100) sold here in the US, though. Seems like it would be a pain to get into tight spots with it moreso than the G100 already is.

Comment

that interesting...reminds me of Mothers version of the g100
          Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Originally posted by Shiny Lil Detlr

I don't frankly think that would be as easy to use as the PC (G100) sold here in the US, though. Seems like it would be a pain to get into tight spots with it moreso than the G100 already is.
            I think you got a point there, especially with that handle at the front.

Thx guys
            Last edited by DetailManiac; Dec 22, 2005, 02:11 PM.
            I just love detailing

Comment

also look like the turtle was orbitals
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord
              2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Doesn’t look like any of the WEN products.

I’m guessing it’s a house-branded version of a unit that’s already commonly available “over there”. I’ll bet if you search around you’ll see it elsewhere, probably molded in some other color.

It was obviously originally built as a sander, the dust collection port is molded in. Of course, the G-100 was too.

I didn’t see any specifications listed on the Swiss Meguiar’s site so I can’t guess about its performance. They call it a “Do-It-Yourself” machine and say it’s easy to use for inexperienced operators.

I’d want to know more about its performance and construction before investing. My guess is that the professional user or serious enthusiast would want to consider different machines.

PC.

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');