• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Generation Tech Wax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Generation Tech Wax

Just wana ask. Is the Meguiars NXT Generation Tech Wax safe on a white paint? cos i hv been reading it's only good for dark coloured paints. Any advice appreciated. Tq.

Yes, it is safe for white coloured paints too.

Comment

This isn't a scientific explanation but where you might be getting that.... lighter colors(white probably being the worst) are difficult to get looking good, as in a nice deep looking shine with good reflective qualities. Where darker colors are going to look better than a lighter color once a wax is applied. NXT Tech Wax works and looks good on any color of paint but performs the best on darker colored vehicles.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Hey,

As everyone above has mentioned, YES! Meguiar's NXT Tech Wax works great on white as well as darker colors!!!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

It is difficult to have a white car look shiny.

If you want to see a side by side comparison of a white car and a black one, look here

I used NXT on both these cars. Of course the black one shines a lot and it's harder to see the shine on the white one.

It seems to me like white makes all waxes look equal.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');