• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liquid or paste ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid or paste ...

I am slightly confused. Both Gold Class and NXT come in either liquid or paste delivery systems. Is one better than the other? Or is the paste just around for those of us that grew up thinking "it has to be paste" to be any good? With a DA buffer don't you spread the paste by hand? Then MF towel it and MF bonnet it to full luster? Is the liquid just faster? Or is it as good as the paste?

65 and still have the best looking drives in town .... genee
    Black Cherry 05 Scion tC
    Orient Blue 02 BMW 325i

Cadillac Coral still the best I ever used

I have used both NXT Paste and NXT Liquid, I guess its a matter of what you prefer. Paste or Liquid.... both seem to look the same and perform the same. I have taken a liking to applying paste with my PC rather than liquid, I feel I get a more even coat with a paste, then once dry I remove it using an Ultimate Bonnet on my PC or easily remove with a quality Microfiber towel.

Here is an application of paste I did with my PC: NXT Paste + PC = Who needs a liquid wax?

Just my .02
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

The biggest thing is getting a thin layer of wax on the car. Some people can get a thin layer easier with liquid, others with paste. Just have to see which works easier for you.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Hey,

Right from the Meguiar's Online Facts and Questions:

The difference between paste and liquid wax is primarily one of convenience and personal preference. Meguiar's liquid formulas provide the same protection as paste, and are easier and faster to apply.

That said, there is something about spending a Saturday afternoon, leisurely applying a traditional paste wax to your pride and joy that people find both enjoyable and rewarding. This is especially true when the results from their efforts reflect their passion with an eye dazzling shine that makes passersby stop and look… and then look again.

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');