• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing a Quad (Honda 450)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailing a Quad (Honda 450)

Has anyone ever detailed a Quad before? My brother in law wants me to Meguiarize his Quad. I have all the products I need for car finishes, but wasn't sure if this stuf will work on the plastic. He's not looking for me to take out scratches, he just want's a good cleaning, polish and wax if possible.

Any suggestions?
    Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Is it painted plastic, or are you working right on the bare plastic?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

No point in trying to take out swirls and scratches, as they'll just come back next time he uses. I use Meguiars M06 Cleaner Wax on my dirt bike. BTW, don't dress the tires or handle bars or anything like that.
      I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Is it painted plastic, or are you working right on the bare plastic?
        The plastic isn't painted. It's solid black, with stock decals.

No point in trying to take out swirls and scratches, as they'll just come back next time he uses. I use Meguiars M06 Cleaner Wax on my dirt bike.
        I told him that already. Would the A-12 work OK? I just ran out of the M06, I could pick some up no problem though.

BTW, don't dress the tires or handle bars or anything like that
        Thanks for the tip!
        Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Comment

I've never used A12 but I assume for all intents and purposes, it fits the bill.
          I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');