• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soap or water first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap or water first?

What goes in the bucket first? Soap or water and why? Sounds silly I know but until today I never heard of putting water in bucket then the soap and this technique comes from a very reputable person..... .

I've always put the soap first.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Do you measure the amount of soap or guesstimate?

I put a bit of water in the bucket, then add soap while more water pours into the bucket until close to full.

I think adding it while the water is running gets the most suds.. thats all I do.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I tend to put the soap in first because then when I add the water it tends to "stir" up the soap making more suds. Some may do it different but this way I can really "shake" up the soap and mix it well with the water.

Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
      2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

Thanks for the input. I was just curious how the rest of you do it. I'm sure everyone has their own method.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');