• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shopping Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Cart

Guys living in Australia i have encountered 2 problems
    1. Megs product line quite small
    2. Price ($US 30 for w8006 pads)

So here is my upcoming order from ADS
    (have D.A)

Meguiar's Foam Pad 6-Pack Special
    #W8006, W9006 3 Pads Each

Meguiar's Microfiber DA Polisher Bonnet 2 Pack
    #X4003

Meguiar's Microfiber Even Coat Applicator
    #X3080

Meguiar's Dual Action Cleaner/Polish 1 Gallon
    #M8301

Meguiar's Synthetic Sealant 64 oz.
    #M2164

Meguiar's Quick Clay Detailing System
    #G1116

Meguiar's Leather Conditioner 12 oz. Sampler
    #D18012

Meguiar's All Season Dressing 32 oz. Sampler
    #D16032

So any suggestions to add to my order would be great, especially any favourites of the forum.

Cheers, Dom
    Last edited by dom0brien; Feb 6, 2006, 03:33 AM.
    It will never be clean enough!

ADS don't ship All Purpose Cleaner and Glass cleaner because they are hazardous or flammable.

Cheers....

Comment

Thanks mate.

Any other suggestions, also i dont want to make an order, pay for shipping and realise when i get it that i also should have got.......... Not that it would be a big deal, just a pain

Comment

Hey,

I would suggest adding Meguiar's #80 Speed Glaze in the gallon size (M-8001). On some paint finishes, you may need the #80 to remove any slight haze left from the #83. Moreover, once the paint is looking great, you will only need a mild cleaner like #80 to remove the light marring.

You may also want an interior protectant like Meg's #40. It provides a beautiful satin sheen!

Other than that, your choices look good!

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Re: Shopping Cart

Originally posted by dom0brien
          Guys living in Australia i have encountered 2 problems
          1. Megs product line quite small

Cheers, Dom
          Extreamly small, not only that the auto parts store i go to have had problems in getting some line of products to their store (i live in a country town) and your right the price mark up here is rediculas, but hey you pay for quility and Meguiars has buttloads of that. By the way Dom im surprised that you cant get the Quik Clay where your at i have also asked about the Even Coat Applicators but after the story the sales guy said i dont think i'll get them in a hurry
          Detailing is a passion NOT a chore

Comment

roaringlion, i feel your pain!!!
            Yeah i can get quick clay, actually changed my order to smooth surface new clay, but since i am putting in an order i decided to get some beacuse its (quick clay) is like $A12 from ADS and here i am paying $A38 i know i have to pay postage but still works out heaps cheper, by the way i have ordered 8 pads w7006, w8006 and w9006 which will cost me approx$A100 and to buy them here, @ $A40 each =$A320

Thats the long winded version. Thanks for your imput

Comment

roaringlion, i feel your pain!!!
              Yeah i can get quick clay, actually changed my order to smooth surface new clay, but since i am putting in an order i decided to get some beacuse its (quick clay) is like $A12 from ADS and here i am paying $A38 i know i have to pay postage but still works out heaps cheper, by the way i have ordered 8 pads w7006, w8006 and w9006 which will cost me approx$A100 and to buy them here, @ $A40 each =$A320

Thats the long winded version. Thanks for your imput
              Thing is with the quik clay is that you can get the quik detailer for about $14 by its self but why does the bar cost $20 ($34 Aus ) i just dont understand it, but hey i'll probebly buy it anyway because of the results it gets and lord do i want the results

Comment

you will not regret the clay, when done properly i would pay $300

Comment

you will not regret the clay, when done properly i would pay $300
                  I dont understand, what would you pay $300, if your talking about the clay then i gotcha hopefuly i have the right technique for the clay so i can get the best out of it because my car is my pride and joy. What about the orbital question?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');