• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT WAX vs DC3 vs M21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT WAX vs DC3 vs M21

I have read the product reviews, but I am unsure how these stack up vs. one and other in a direct comparision.

I love the depth created by DC3, infact I have always been partial to carnuba waxes for the depth they product.

How do the others stack up in terms of apperance, durabilty, ect....
    Let's make all of the cars shiny!

The best test of any product is on black paint, preferably a horizontal panel that you can stand over and look down on. Somewhere on the forum I've posted information on how to evaluate different waxes, but the jist of it would be to equally prepare all the paint to be tested on, then apply two thin coats of each wax following the direction on the label for application and removal.

After removing, evaluate using your eyes and different lighting conditions, see which one looks best to you, that's what's most important at the end of the day.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I would say #21.It really makes the paint wet,deep and lasts the longest of any wax or sealant Ive tried.This is coming from somebody who lives in the midwest with a 4:1 salt to snow ratio. #21 costs more but does mre for you.I think if the vehicle is prepped right you will see how easy the 21 is easy to remove.
      2007 Mustang GT/CS white 5sp. named Cali
      Show Car Detail

Comment

2 coats of M21 after a very extensive rotary buffer buff-out to remove swirls and tracers on both trucks...

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');