• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Everyone

I just wanted to take a sec and thank everyone for their advice and patience. I know I've asked some rudimentary questions, but I honestly don't have much experience with detailing. I've recently joined a car club and have been going to shows, so I've become extremely jealous I want my car to look that good, too.

Thanks for all the help!

It's always nice to see a new member who's eager and interested in joining the discussions.

This site is loaded with information and suggestions from people with all ranges of experience.

Look around, read the discussions, and ask questions!
    See the big picture, enjoy the details

Comment

Hey that's alright... Most of my detailing knowledge I recieved here on this website as a lurker.... then I took the plunge and finally decided to join and it has been great. I get the answers I need plus I can share some of the knowledge I have gained. So yeah this place rocks!!!!
      Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Memphis eh? What part?
        Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
        Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

I'll definitely be reading quite a bit. I think it'll be a looooong time before I even come close to getting all the info available here.

I'm in East Memphis. I live near Park and Lynnfield. Near Lichterman Nature Center.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');