• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT liquid wax, Can i wax under the sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT liquid wax, Can i wax under the sun

can i use this product under the sun, its about 55 degree's farht. outside right now.....(MEGUIARS NXT Liquid Wax)

Depends on the color of your paint. If it's white, you'll probably be OK.
    Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

I would probably stay away from applying any type of wax/polish out it the sun, you may just end up regretting it when it comes time for removal.
      Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Re: NXT liquid wax, Can i wax under the sun

Originally posted by rclab1
        can i use this product under the sun, its about 55 degree's farht. outside right now.....(MEGUIARS NXT Liquid Wax)
        Yes and no. It depends heavily on the paint's temperature. If it is in direct sunlight and the paint is hot, then No. But if the paint is cool to the touch, then I would say Yes and have done so myself.

In the end, it would be best overall to apply to a cool surface in the shade.

Tim
        Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

You can apply NXT in the sun, so long as the paint isn't on fire to the touch. The paint can be fairly warm and NXT still work fine without streaking/hazing.

I've worked with it on many dark red and bright red vehicles with no problems.

Just make sure the surface isn't really hot to the touch and you'll be ok.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');