• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Determining wheel composite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Determining wheel composite

How exactly can you tell what a wheel is made of, or coated in?
    Im asking because I ordered some wheel brightner.
    I probably shouldve stuck with the hot rims products, but its to late now. The order is already paid for and will be shipping monday.
    Besides...its alot cheaper to order some wheel brightner then 3 different bottles of hot rims and I wasnt sure the all wheel would be strong enough for all jobs.
    So...either way.
    I have some WB on the way and need a crash course on wheel composites

I suggest that before you use Wheel Brightener you find out specifically what your wheels are made out of. That product is extremely aggressive and can cause damage on the wrong wheel. If anything do a test area on your wheel to make sure that it is safe. To be honest, there really is no way to know for sure exactly what your wheel is made out of other than to call the manufacture. Anodized wheels can look like anything from chrome to aluminum and you always want to be safe.

Tim Larson
    Meguiar’s
    Customer Care Rep
    1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
    Tim Larson
    Meguiars Customer Care Rep
    Meguiar's Inc.
    1-800-854-8073 ext. 169
    Tlarson@meguiars.com

Comment

Working...
    X