• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lake country backing plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lake country backing plates

I ordered a PC for my friend an i also ordered a lack country backing plate. My question is will these work with the meguiars pads that i am going to give him? I have a meguiars velcro backing plate but this website doesn't sell meguiars pads or backing plates

TIA
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

BUMP
    does any one know i need an answer soon because i might have to order another backing plate

can anyone just tell me if the lake country backing plate is velcro
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord

Comment

When I bought my PC it came with a backing plate and Lake Country pads. The backing plate works with the Lake COuntry Pads and the Megs (which are what I use). I just checked and it does not say Lake Country on the backing plate--it says "_____" Quality ____".

That's not all you wanted to hear, but I didn't want you to feel ignored. I guess would be that since my backing plate works with Megs and Lake Country, that the Lake Country backing plate works with both of them also, but that is a guess. Yes, the LC pads are the hook and eye stuff.

You can probably call the sale department of the company you are ordering from.
      Last edited by Monk; Apr 9, 2006, 03:55 PM.

Comment

no thats exactly what i wanted to know thanks a lot!!
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');