• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Products for interior cleaning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Products for interior cleaning...

I was wondering what I can use for the interior of my car besides APC. I use the Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior cleaner for my carpets and I really like it. What can I use for the dashboard and door panels to really get them clean? They only sell APC in 5 gallon sizes locally and Auto Detailing Solutions cannot ship it to me since it is considered HAZMAT.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    '96 Honda Prelude

www.vbautodetailing.com

mike, i have a similar question.

i normally use armor-all, but its so greasy looking when done. does megs make something that is used for interior cleaning on rubber/plastic/vinyl that wont leave it so greasy.

i try putting it on thin and wiping it lots of times to thin the application, but no luck thus far
    Lancer Evolution VIII
    I4T

Comment

you can use Quik interior detailer now avalable at canadian tire, to clean your dash and leather seats

as for protectants a great product is Natural shine as it is not greasy but it leave your dash board looking new and smelling great. Just shake natual shine spray it onto a M/F and spead it onto the dash, wait a few mins then buff it with another M/f i think you will be very impressed
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

sneek: It's funny because you always seem to reply to my posts. LOL. I will definitely try some Quick Interior Detailer. I am currently using #40 as a protectant. I will try some Natural Shine. Thanks so much!
        '96 Honda Prelude

www.vbautodetailing.com

Comment

i think #40 and natual shine offer the same amount of shine ... but i tihnk offically #40 has less shine. Even though my dash always looks new
          Patrick Yu
          2003 Honda Accord

Comment

Re: Products for interior cleaning...

Originally posted by 96Lude
            I was wondering what I can use for the interior of my car besides APC. I use the Heavy Duty Carpet & Interior cleaner for my carpets and I really like it. What can I use for the dashboard and door panels to really get them clean? They only sell APC in 5 gallon sizes locally and Auto Detailing Solutions cannot ship it to me since it is considered HAZMAT.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
            For cleaning, I would suggest #39 Heavy Duty Vinyl Cleaner (M-M3916). Top with #40.

Meg's #40 itself has cleaners in it. I like to apply it with a terry cloth foam applicator. The terry cloth will add more cleaning ability to the product. But if the interior is quite dirty, it is hard to beat #39.

#39 Heavy Duty Vinyl Cleaner

Tim
            Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

ahh a lost treasure
              i only use #39 to clean trim and sometimes on vinyl tops
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord

Comment

Working...
              X