• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Mike! Need alittle help, Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mike! Need alittle help, Please.

Hey I was looking around MOL and noticed in this post, that you had mentioned you have a word file for the abrasiveness of the Meguiars Products. I was just curious if you still have this and if you could e-mail it to me. if you do my e-mail is [Sorry, no email links; 2hotford] Thanks man, I appriciate it.
    Last edited by jonny01blaze; Apr 19, 2006, 06:40 AM.
    My Cardomain Garage

Mike Phillips? Ya out there, help.... lol
    My Cardomain Garage

Comment

Originally posted by jonny01blaze
      Mike Phillips? Ya out there, help.... lol
      I'm here a lot, but people have to realize that a single person cannot be online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year around ready to jump into action anytime someone around the world makes post on a forum.

I probably have the word file somewhere, it might take me a day to find it as I have thousands of word files. Just so you and everyone that ever reads this thread knows, there is no definitive list and never will be a definitive list of which product is the most aggressive as compared to other products in our line because different paints react differently to different formulas and there are too many variables to create such a list.

The the real answer to whatever problem you're working on is this,

"Always use the least aggressive product to get the job done"

If you don't already have a couple of products for cleaning paint and removing defects then here's a short list of a few great tools to have in your tool chest, (I have them in mine).

ScratchX
      ColorX
      M80 Speed Glaze

With these three products I can handle about 90% of whatever comes my way. If the above three product won't solve the problem by hand or machine then I can always get more aggressive or learn to live with the defect.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Hey Jonny01Blaze,
        Welcome to Megs online!

You might find some help here:

If that doesn't help , be a little more specific about what problem you are trying to rectify and I am sure either I or someone here will give you the advice you need.

Andy
        101impala
        Keeping MOL family friendly! If you need help or have a question, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM. 101impala@gmail.com
        Andy M. Moderator

Comment

Thanks mike, no rush just didn't know if you saw the post to you. there might be other mikes, my bad. Like I said no rush I understnad the life of a busy man. Thanks in advance though.

And Andy, Thanks for the tip, I will look through that too. and LOL i have many problems I try to rectify, I just was browsing the forum and thought that would be a good tool to have in my inventory.
          My Cardomain Garage

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips ...people have to realize that a single person cannot be online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year around ready to jump into action anytime someone around the world makes post on a forum.
            You could have fooled me. Whatever the company pays you, IT'S NOT ENOUGH.

Stu

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');