• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paintless Dent Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintless Dent Removal

I figured I might ask here because it seems like there are some people from SoCal here. Does anybody know a reputable PDR place/person? I've been calling around and the quotes I have been getting are actually pretty high (~200). I have about 3 dings (2 quarter-sized) and the other like a 1 inch very shallow crease all on the front hood. I've read some posts on this and people have never mentioned prices this high before. Plus even if I do have to pay that much, i rather have it done by someone that has a good rep.

I've used DentWizard.com

Quarter sized dings on door panels were $99 for the first ding and $25 for additional dings in that same panel.

Price varied on size and location. Although sadly, my favorite technician left the company, so I don't know if they still do quality work.

Richard
    Richard Lin
    ShowCarDetailing
    5548 E. La Palma Ave
    Anaheim, CA 92807
    toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

I've had some work done by DingKing in Irvine. That's the location of their HQ and training center.

One of the instructors worked on my car.

Comment

auto recon dot com
        SRT-10 Silver

Comment

Originally posted by OctaneGuy
          I've used DentWizard.com

Quarter sized dings on door panels were $99 for the first ding and $25 for additional dings in that same panel.

Price varied on size and location. Although sadly, my favorite technician left the company, so I don't know if they still do quality work.

Richard
          I just had a good size door ding removed last week by Dent Wizard....$75.00 and I'd do it again in a heartbeat because there is NO indication as to where the dent was...excellent job....
          Bill Poirier
          West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');