• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, Help me complete my shopping list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, Help me complete my shopping list

I've been trolling around and posting a bit. I found some great success stories and pictures. I have my PC and it's ready to go. I just need to buy some product and additional pads. After a lot of reading and condition of paint: 1996 Civic with minor scratching, swirls, water spots and a pretty much shot/ cracked clear hood, I've decided on:
  • clay kit
  • #21 Sealant
  • NXT Tech Wax
  • 3 8006 yellow pads
  • various microfiber towels
  • foam/ wool pad cleaning brush

Am I missing anything? Also, I haven't really looked at my PC so do I need any accessories for it? It came with a yellow and beige foam pads.

Thanks for everyone's help. I'll def post up before/ after pics.

Very nice start:

Add the following if you don't already have them or an equivalent of them:

1. Wash shampoo such as Nxt or Gold Class

2. Wash Mitt and 2 buckets. You can probably skip the grit guard, but don't let the mitt touch bottom.

3. ScratchX for use by hand only in small areas for minor fixes that you don't want to pull out your PC.

4. Glass cleaner and appropriate glass cleaning material such as Duo Fiber

5. Tar and bug remover of some kind.

6. Tire dressing of some kind Endurance is Great.

Comment

do you have a G100a or a PC
      because if you just have a PC then you will need a backing plate. Don't bother buying the foam/wool brush. also you'll need 2 W9006 to apply NXT and M21
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Is there a reason you want both Nxt and #21? You certainly can use both, but a bit redundant if you dont have anything specific in mind.

Also get Grit Guards - at least 1, dont skip.

How are you planning to remove waxes?
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by sneek
          do you have a G100a or a PC
          because if you just have a PC then you will need a backing plate. Don't bother buying the foam/wool brush. also you'll need 2 W9006 to apply NXT and M21
          I think I have the G100. It is exactly as this picture. I got mine off Ebay.

G100 link

So am I good to go as for accessories for the buffer? All the velco pads that I need will just stick on?

Comment

• Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');