• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crystal paint cleaner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal paint cleaner

hello new too this site thank you all fot the great info i am learning alot .just a couple questions when using crystal paint cleaner do you guys rinse out applicator pad after each application or after each panel or not at all. any input is greatly appreciated thanks.

I usually manage to do all steps with an individual applicator pad for each step and then I toss them with the MF in the washing machine.

So I use one applicator pad for cleaner, one for polish and one for wax.

Never rinse them during application, just turn it around or use the other side if it gets too dirty.
    showroomglaze.net

Comment

What your doing is good. I tend to store the in a zip lock bag when I'm done Then when they become heavy with product then I toss them in the washer with a little bit of detergent.

Comment

thanks alot fot the replys i have a black 2004 toy tacoma i understand the meguiar steps is there any thing else i can do too improve the reflective quality of the paint. like reapeating steps i am doing this by hand so time isnt really a factor i have all weekend thank you again for the replys.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');