• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel Adapters...HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Adapters...HELP!

Okay guys...so I bought some rims. They only cost me $100 dollars...total...so I took them. But it turns out the bolt pattern is larger than my stock bolt pattern. The offset on my car is 32 but the offset on the rims is 42. Can someone help me figure out what size wheel adapter I need?

If there are any questions so you can help me out that'd be awesome. Thanks in advance!
    Car: '03 Indigo Ink Toyota Matrix XR, Pretty much stock...

If i where u i am give Eibach or H&R a call in regards to putting spacers for your car. The 42 offset on that rims simply means that the wheel is closer to your hub. i would imagine a 10mm spacer from either both company would do the trick for you. Both company sells spacers/including longer studs. I might cost you a pretty penny for a set. The 32 offset on your car means that the wheel is pushing outwards/outside versus the 42 which is inwards/inside.

Comment

Ah. Thank you. I know that my bolt pattern is 5x100 but I can't figure out what the bolt pattern size is on my rims. Is there any way I can find out?

And thank you Jason
      Car: '03 Indigo Ink Toyota Matrix XR, Pretty much stock...

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');