• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

foam applicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foam applicators

is there anyway to get those nifty green and purple foam applicators in bulk?

Also, what is the best way to use the applicators in circles or side to side?
    this IS my signature :-)

are you talking about the applicators that come with the nxt tech wax?.......if so, i'd like to get my hands on more also

Comment

Same here! I love the bold look of them...very cool!

Comment

Not at this time but you can always suggest this in a forum specially made for suggestions! Marketing reads and evaluates the suggestions in this forum all the time.

New Product Suggestions

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

It seems to me that the foam on the NXT pads is more like a 9006, and the foam on the regular tan pads is like a 8006, maybe Meguiar's should offer a three-pack of pads. Burgandy 7006 Pad to be used for most cutting power, Tan 8006 for light cutting, and polishing, and Green/Purple NXT pad for sealants.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');