• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine Detail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Detail

I was wondering...can I use meguiars Auto products on a boat? A customer has asked me to detail his boat for him.

Also was wondering about this

I think that you can use #26 on a boat with out any problems, but i dont know about everything else
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

The first time I tried car care products was on a boat in bad condition. It did take out some of the "brown" on the gel coat but it was really dissappointing... but it was just a 'give it a try'.

I had N°49 Heavy duty oxydation remover and the polish from Meguiar's Marine line and started buffing with the W7000 burgundy cutting pad. (the only marine products I had at that time )
      The result was so much better but it still wasn't cutting enough in my opinion(on this particular boat that wasn't maintained for years), so I scratched on the wool pad and the result was really what I expected.

So if you want to work on boats or RV's use the products intented for those surfaces, Meguiar's Marine line is no doubt your category of choice!
      Last edited by Meguiar's Car Maniac; May 26, 2006, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');