• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does(did) Meguiars carry any 8" microfiber bonnets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does(did) Meguiars carry any 8" microfiber bonnets?

I'll be getting my new dynabrade orbital attachment pretty soon, and wanted to test out all of it's capabilites, as well as removing wax. However, I have to use 8" pads with the dynabrade attachment and I thought I remember meguiars having 8" microfiber bonnets back when they carried the white ultimate wipe style bonnets, but am not sure. Does meguiar's have a replacement for these, or does meguiars only carry the 6.5" gold class bonnets now?
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

We did carry an 8" microfiber bonnet, I don't remember anyone ever really using them. Try calling Customer Care on Tuesday.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      We did carry an 8" microfiber bonnet, I don't remember anyone ever really using them. Try calling Customer Care on Tuesday.

Will do Mike. In the meantime, I noticed a 9" sized bonnet on the webpage, so maybe this will fit, not sure, but I'll ask the guys at Customer Care.
      I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

^^ I have a bunch of the old 8" Ultimate Bonnets that I use on my 6.5" pad, they work fine. I would assume the 9" ones would work no problem on the 8" pad you have. I purchased my bonnets on eBay, lots of sellers still carry the 8" Ultimate Bonnet.
        #21 - Synthetic Sealant For Sale!
        Will ship internationally!
        Check the 'For Sale' section.
        Also selling #7 & Backing Plates

Comment

Originally posted by zr123
          I purchased my bonnets on eBay, lots of sellers still carry the 8" Ultimate Bonnet.
          Thanks for the tip.
          I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

dynabrade orbital attachment

"dynabrade orbital attachment"

Should have saved your money.

I bought one and I am not sure what to do with it. I would have sold you mine.
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Re: dynabrade orbital attachment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
              I bought one and I am not sure what to do with it. I would have sold you mine.
              I'll give you a call on Tuesday for it if you still want to sell it.
              I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Re: Re: dynabrade orbital attachment

Originally posted by gbackus
                I'll give you a call on Tuesday for it if you still want to sell it.

If I look hard enough I am sure I have 8inch microfiber bonnets as well.

I am leaving for Vegas tonight (can you say F40!) but my cell phone will be with me.
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');