• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wheel wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel wells

hi all,

what's a good brush to use to clean wheel wells.

i got safe degreaser to help break down any **** and APC cleaner.

but what type of brush is good?

Versa-Angle Tire Brush?

Versa-Angle Wheel Face Brush Short Handle?

thanks all

My favorite is the X1010 Versa-Angle Tire Brush. The short/removable handle lets me get into most spaces.

When I get short on space and I need the bristles to give a little more, I'll pull out the X1020 wheel face brush.

Both work great!

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

I use APC+ and the Versa-Angle Wheel Brush with a long handle, the clean up my trucks wheel wells. You do need a little more clearance to fit between the tire and wheel well, the brushes may not work all that well on cars wheel wells. I then follow up with some Hyper Dressing.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I have a somewhat soft toilet brush, has a nice bend in the handle to reach around.

If you have plastic wells, you can dress with Hyper Dressing, All-Season Dressing, etc then.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I'd recommend the versa angle body brush, it's bristles will move more freely getting into those tighter areas.

Comment

In my experience, most wheel wells have lots of contoured surfaces, as well as crevices. I've found a brush with a small head is best. I use a Quickie dishwashing brush I got at Wal Mart for $1.99. It has a round head about 2 inches in diameter and plastic bristles. I also use it for tire cleaning.

Link is here:

DCatalog offers digital catalog publishing solutions that help to transform your content into stunning flip catalogs, magazines, brochures, annual reports, training materials and more. Increase brand awareness by simply integrating your shoppable catalog with your eCommerce platform.

As for cleaning solutions, 20% Simple Green does a good job for me. Since my wheel wells have black plastic liners, I dress them with #40.
              Last edited by Toady; Jun 1, 2006, 05:08 PM.

Comment

thanks guys. appreciate it.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');