• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for you Versa-Angle Brush People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for you Versa-Angle Brush People

First off, Meguiars thank you for making this great brush. I used to be an avid believer that brush=nightmare, but then i didn't know brushes could be so soft. This thing has made washing my truck 100X easier. My question is how do you guys wash these things after use? I just used some soap and water, rinsed, and air-drying. However it's taking a fairly long time to dry. Just wanted to see what others are doing. Thanks
    Last edited by steve293; Jun 2, 2006, 02:02 PM.

Yeah, I've noticed the same thing for drying. I let it hang after vigorously shaking it out, but it still takes 2-3 days to dry!

Comment

There not much else you can do. I shake mine out pretty good and try to use a microfiber to squeeze all the moisture out.

If its in the sun it wont take quite as long to dry, but then again the sun destroys things too...

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');