• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel Cleaner Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Cleaner Question

A tiny bottle of Mopar Wheel Cleaner came with my parent's SRT-8. I just got done washing it, and used the cleaner, and it was possibly the best wheel cleaner I have ever used, removing brake dust just with a little water - no towel needed!

I'm 99% sure that the bottle had the Meguiars logo on it, however the bottle was damaged by the stuff inside leaking into the sealed bag it came in while in the glovebox. The label was destroyed other than the instructions, Mopar logo, and still had what i beleive was the Meg's logo.

Is this just #36 = Hi-Tech Wheel Cleaner ??? or something else?

I want a bigger bottle.
    Troy - TSR6

bump
    Troy - TSR6

Comment

What color is the liquid inside? Also, does it foam or spray?

Comment

It's a Spray, not a foam and i think it was kind of a milky color - ill double check the color in a minute.
        Troy - TSR6

Comment

#36 foams and Wheel Brightener is purple so I'm lost for suggestions.

Comment

Sorry I didn't post earlier, but indeed the color of the spray is a "milky white" color. It definately has a distinct smell to it also.
            Troy - TSR6

Comment

I did some google research, and it appears the D/C part number for this may be: 05066247AB

Unfortunately, I still have not found the link other than a website mentioning Meguiars makes this for Mopar, along with some cleaner waxes you can get at the dealer apparently. It didn't list the Meg's equiv. though.
              Troy - TSR6

Comment

one last bump...
                Troy - TSR6

Comment

I have seen the Mopar products at Meguiar's here in Irvine. So you are on the right track. Maybe giving Meg's a call will yield better information.
                  Jason

Comment

I believe it is made by Meguiars, but is a custom forumala to Mopar's specs...
                    Let's make all of the cars shiny!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');