• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to wash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to wash?

I have always washed my car myself. I refuse to go to an automatic wash. Problem is I just moved into a new apartment and the complex doesnt have an area for me to wash my car. Does anyone have any suggestions on places to snag a faucet for an hour or so? I was gonna use the faucet by my office complex thats used for landscaping, anyone think someone would have a problem with that?

I wouldn't do that. Makes for bad neighbors!

Back in the old days when I lived in an apartment, I took my car to a coin-op car wash. I brought along my own brushes, towels, etc. and did the job myself there. I usually washed the car on a Sunday morning before 9 AM nobody was there so I could take my time.

Comment

find a gated community near you that leaves the gates open on the weekend lots of the apartment communities will have a car washing spot in the parking lot somewhere.

other than that, a friend's driveway?
      Dave
      Constantly In Pursuit

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');