• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idea for Meguiar's team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for Meguiar's team

I have been wondering this for the past yr, why hasnt meguiars come out with a product like Eagle 1s, 'wax-as-you-dry'. I absolutly love this stuff! I know its not a true 'wax' but it not only makes it easier to dry, but creates an awesome shine and smooth finish.

I would think it would sell great if Meguiars made a 'NXT Wax-as-you-dry' using some of the formula of the NXT wax products.

Whats everyones take on this?
    2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

I am pretty sure that you can use Quik Wax on a wet car. I remeber the bottle saying that it could be use on a wet car... i am to lazy to go to the garge right now
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I have tried quick wax before back when it came out, and its not quite like wax-as-you-dry. quick wax is just that- "quick wax". its not really used the same way as wax-as-you-dry.

2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

Comment

It would make drying a bit more productive, though I would have to assume there is a reason if they havent made that sort of product yet?
        2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Claying makes a smooth finish. If what you're talking about is trying to enhance gloss,protection, and shine while you dry after washing. Maybe Last Touch would be the right product for you.

Comment

I actually apply my NXT spray wax when my car is wet. I use a dedicated Absorber to spread the wax/dry the car all at once! By the time I get done drying my car the first section (usually the roof) is hazed over and ready to be wiped off w/ a MF towel. I have a Ford Contour SVT and I'd say it takes me about 10-15 minutes to buff the wax off afterwards. This makes it a little more time intensive than wax-as-u-dry, but the results are much better!
            1999 Ford Contour SVT
            Silver Frost/Midnite Blue
            1966/2760

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');