• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratches from pollen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratches from pollen...

My buddy got the bright idea to write me a few messages on my car by brushing away pollen ....making words that would get me banned from this forum.

Anyways you can see that it is slightly scratched when look at from an angle. Think scratchx would do the trick? Or would regular wax buff it out?

If the scratches where caused by pollen scratch X should take care of them.

How to use Scratch X

Comment

Re: Scratches from pollen...

Originally posted by blkcoupe
      My buddy got the bright idea to write me a few messages on my car by brushing away pollen ....making words that would get me banned from this forum.

Anyways you can see that it is slightly scratched when look at from an angle. Think scratchx would do the trick? Or would regular wax buff it out?

Next step is to ream your "buddy" a new one for defacing your vehicle!
      Meguiar's Fire/Rescue/EMS, member of the Church of the Highly Reflective Finish!
      Waxworks Automotive Detailing

Comment

I guess Ill give scratchx a try. The scratches are all over the car....the hood...the sides...the roof (which has a ***** on it) etc etc. It really isnt noticeable but I know they are there so thats all that matters. Plus this is my frist car and it makes it that much worse.

Comment

My "buddy" would be searching in the woods for his teeth if he were to do that ****.
          If a man talks in a forest, and there is no woman there to hear him, .... is he still wrong?

Comment

If he had known it would of happened he wouldnt have done it...**** happens.

Comment

Originally posted by blkcoupe
              If he had known it would of happened he wouldnt have done it...**** happens.
              blkcoupe you are a true friend....you realize that 99% of the population are NOT like the people on this forum...most people wouldn't think twice about what your buddy did...because most people don't understand what we all know....here's a great example: last night, I saw a little kid eating an ice cream cone on the hood of his parents black Saturn Ion as his parents sat in the front seat and ate theirs !?!?!

think that kid will be a detailer ??.....
              Bill Poirier
              West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');