• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megs Last Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megs Last Touch

Can this be used all over the car i.e glass, plastics etc bar the tyres, or just on paintwork?

Thanks

It can be safely applied onto any exterior surface. If it's warm or a hot day I'd recommend not applying it to glass. Last Touch will streak on glass.

Comment

I recommend using the quick detailer type products on all exterior surfaces *except* for glass. For glass, just use Glass cleaner . . . .

Comment

I use it on, plastics, painted surfaces, any type of metal or chrome. Leave glass to the glass cleaner.

Comment

I agree with the last two posters, keep it off the glass! Other than that, make sure it is used on a cool surface.
          Trust me...Your patience will be rewarded...

Comment

Plus, Meg's makes an awesome glass cleaner -- Nxt glass cleaner is really a fine product. And smells good too.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');