• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hello All,
    Went shopping today and bought lots of good stuff. (Gold Class Liquid Wax, Even Coat Applicator, Dash Wipes, Glass cleaner and more. A beautiful day here in Baltimore, Maryland so I decided to go for broke and wax and detail the whole vehicle using strictly Meguiar's Products. Nothing like a fresh coat of wax to make your car run better (LOL).
    Have a Great Day,

Rob L
    Sentrarob

2003 Toyota Celica GT- Silver Streak Mica

Comment

too. I got a new car not too long ago and wanted to start off right but since I am lazy I looked around for a detailer and came across Superior Shine's website. Joe and his brother in law came out last month to detail the car and did a wonderful job. Meanwhile, I was exploring his website and found a link to the Meguiars forum. After reading so much about the products I went out and bought a whole bunch of them to use myself. I know I'm preaching to the choir but Meguiars makes A+ stuff!

So I think Joe may be out of a job at least as far as I'm concerned because now I'm all pumped up to do my own detailing. That's what he gets for having a link back to this site and demonstrating in person how good the products are (of course, his skills have a lot to do with it, too).

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');