• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#83 then 80 then 21?? or just 83 then 21?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #83 then 80 then 21?? or just 83 then 21?

hi everyone... i'm planning on detailing my car this weekend... products I have are:
    nxt tech wax
    #9 swirl remover
    clay...

I was going to first wash my car... then clay it... after that i was going to use #83 then either #80 or skip 80 and go straight to #21.... what do you guys think? my car is black... swirls all over... not horrible... but not nice to look at in the sunlight. should i use #9 even? should i do 83>80>21 or skip 80? Thanks for any help!! this will be my first ALL OUT detail on MY PERSONAL CAR.... haha i'm always doing other peoples cars.... and doing a semi detail on mine. Thanks!!

-j0sh

What you want to do is inspect the quality of the results after M83 and if it looks good to you then go straight to wax, if it looks hazy then re-polish each panel with M80 Speed Glaze and then go to wax.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Re: #83 then 80 then 21?? or just 83 then 21?

Originally posted by tripmachine
      this will be my first ALL OUT detail on MY PERSONAL CAR.... haha i'm always doing other peoples cars.... and doing a semi detail on mine. Thanks!!

-j0sh
      I just used my G-100 on my personal truck for the first time today. I've had the G-100 for almost two weeks now.. give or take. I've done so many other vehicles that I finally had the time to do mine today.
      Troy - TSR6

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');