• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APC versus APC Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APC versus APC Plus

Has anyone tried the All Purpose Cleaner Plus ?

Curious to see how it does against regular APC.

Re: APC versus APC Plus

Originally posted by Mobilejoe
    Has anyone tried the All Purpose Cleaner Plus ?

Curious to see how it does against regular APC.
    I have/tried both. The both seem to have the same cleaning power. The one thing I did notice was that APC+ is low foaming. There are times when I use the foaming sprayer when I want APC to stick (Wheel Weels, Door Jamb), and when I use the APC+ it doesn't foam like the APC does. Other than that, haven't noticed anything else.

Anyone else?
    Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Comment

Other than what Magic said, I like APC + more. I use APC for interiors because that's what it was specifically designed for from what I remember. But I like the carpet and upholstery cleaner, aloe leather cleaner and interior QD so I don't think I'll buy anymore regular APC. Cleaning power?, idk much of a difference cuz whenever I use either product for a certain task they've always worked well. So I couldn't try the other to see if it'll work any better when the other works fine.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');