• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ColorX Use Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColorX Use Question

Is it alright to use colorx every time when you wax, its just alot easier than dc paint clean. Also can you use it on new paint every time you wax. I wax usally every 3months or less
    If it aint BLING! it aint CLEAN!

1974 Chevy Nova- Novadizzle

Re: ColorX Use Question

Originally posted by jumpmanmb87
    Is it alright to use colorx every time when you wax, its just alot easier than dc paint clean. Also can you use it on new paint every time you wax. I wax usally every 3months or less
    You sure can use Color X every time you wax. It has become my wax of choice. I wax my trucks about every six - eight weeks. If you have new paint (less that ninety days old), you shouldn't use anything other than Meguiars #80. Apply it frequently -- every three - four weeks.

I checked your profile and note that you have a 1967 Chevelle. I bought one new in 1967 -- an SS 396 with a turbo-hydromatic transmission. Hottest vehicle that I ever owned and perhaps the best looking too. Those were the days. Although I must admit my Hemi isn't all that bad.

Tom

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');