• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please help!!! detailing and small paint work on my 95 civic project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help!!! detailing and small paint work on my 95 civic project.

hey all. i decided that soon im going to tackle my civic and try to bring it back to the absolute best condition i can get it besides getting new paint. I've already gone over it with the clay bar and that seemed to improve slightly. Now the thing is i just did some body work on the rear body panels and im not even sure how to go about painting those. right now they are primered but i've been told that if i want it to look good the entire body panel is going to have to be painted. Aside from that the trunk is in very bad shape. A bike rack put some dents into it and scratched it up so pretty soon im taking it off sanding it all down and fixing the dents and re-painting it. So anyway for the rest of the car i was thinking i would use scratch x on some of the bad areas, and then do the whole car in the deep crystal cleaning system. But im open to any suggestions that anyone can help me with. And also about the trunk and body panels where would i go to get the paint to match my car? Im not quite sure what the name of the black is but i could find out. Thanks for anyone who can help. I'll attach some pics within the next few mins.

got pics finally. now hoepfully someone can help me out. sorry i'll post more i just wanted to show what my trunk looked like as that is prob the worst part. and show my bondo job and all the cracks in the hood. thanks for any help guys...

trunk

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');