• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wiping off time ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiping off time ?

I have read about the test about the right time to wipe off.
    now I hope to know about the time of compound,paint cleaner,
    polish and glaze.
    Do they all the same?

well according to the directions on the paint cleaner and paint polsher, they should be applied and not let dry.

what do you mean by glaze?

Comment

Originally posted by Honda4Eva89
      well according to the directions on the paint cleaner and paint polsher, they should be applied and not let dry.

what do you mean by glaze?
      I mean pure polish.

Comment

Polishes don't need to be let dry at all before they are wiped off. Only waxes need to dry before doing so. All Polishes, Glazes, Scratch X, etc. can be wiped off as soon as you are done working them.
        -Brian
        2007 Obsidian Black IS350

Comment

Thank you so much.

I have another question .
          How to tell that I have work in enough so that I can wipe polish off ?

Do I wipe on polish too much if I need to wipe it off with a little pressure or there is other reasons ?

Comment

Meguiars Polishes should break down to a light, almost clear film when they are done breaking down. Each product is a bit different as far as working time goes, but if it is still thick and tough to get off, you aren't working it long enough. Just don't buff when it is dry and you should be ok.
            -Brian
            2007 Obsidian Black IS350

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');