• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your favorite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your favorite?

What is your favorite car to work on, and what color do you love workin on.

i love scion tC's because i have one. lol
    and i love working on red cars, they look really nice when they are all done.

Favorite car to work on is probably my WRX's. Surbaru's paint is reasonably soft so I can work it with my PC and get excellent results. And my favorite color is black. Nothing looks better than a freshly detailed black car.
    -Brian
    2007 Obsidian Black IS350

Comment

Originally posted by bullet1
      Favorite car to work on is probably my WRX's. Surbaru's paint is reasonably soft so I can work it with my PC and get excellent results. And my favorite color is black. Nothing looks better than a freshly detailed black car.
      It's a love/hate relationship that you develop with a black car....I own my first black car and it's a head turner when it's Mequiarized and get's me sick when it's dirty cuz it looks soooo dirty....
      Bill Poirier
      West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

my Ranger, Awesome color, hides swirls and scratches easy, people have called the paint a viper red... the truck also has great body lines that really make you shiver(in a good way) just by looking at them after a coat of wax

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');