• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

nedd advice from the wheel experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nedd advice from the wheel experts

I just bought a set of Eagle Wheels 212 series rims. I want to keep them in good shape for when I go to the local car shows and was wondering what do you recomend as far as cleaning them. On the web site it just said that they are 2 pieced and pollished. Any sugestions would be greatly apeciated.

George
    good times man.......good times

Re: nedd advice from the wheel experts

Originally posted by George_V28
    I just bought a set of Eagle Wheels 212 series rims. I want to keep them in good shape for when I go to the local car shows and was wondering what do you recomend as far as cleaning them. On the web site it just said that they are 2 pieced and pollished. Any sugestions would be greatly apeciated.

George
    I would start with Hot RimsĀ® Multi-Piece Wheel Wash, and Meg's wheel brush.

Once they are cleaned you can wax them with NXT Generation Tech wax. It makes them easier to clean after a coat of wax.

** Remember once they are waxed just used Car Soap and a sponge or brush to clean. The Hot Rims Cleaner will remove wax on the rims.
    Never argue with an Idiot.. They'll only drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience..

Comment

ok thanks!!!
      good times man.......good times

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');