• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever hear of this...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuzzydd
    .. a lot of people ive met are absolutely convinced that swirls are natural and a part of every cars paint
    I think that's scarier than using the Butter Wax with slighty used rags.
    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzydd
      .. a lot of people ive met are absolutely convinced that swirls are natural and a part of every cars paint
      THAT IS SO TRUE!

Everyone I talk to about my detailing thinks that those "circles" are normal, and are either a property of paint, or a property of the sun (light), or both!

Then I explain its millions of scratches...thats when theyre hooked...hehe

Comment

I've used Car Brite at a dealer I worked at many years ago. The coolest part was going on the truck to pick out stuff. It would be awesome if Meg's had a truck that would stop at your door and you can walk on and pick up anything you needed! Yeah, that would be cool.
        Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

Originally posted by dtbdaniel
          Claims to "guaranteed 110% to outshine the competition"

Probably peels off like plastic in a few weeks.

I'll stick what works for me and use it often.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/site/pr...459DF8983E264A
          I don't think this is the same stuff, as Adam's can be used in the sun, whereas the CarBrite stuff shouldn't be.
          Originally posted by demonicus666
          Taken from http://www.carbrite.com/servlet/net....c/A007&lb=none
          A007 BUTTER WAX
          • Ensure painted surfaces are cool to the touch before applying product
          • Do not apply in direct sunlight
          Probably just the same name.
          The grass is always greener on the septic field.

Comment

I'm familiar w/butter wax & car brite products. They are the standard products in most used car lot" refreshing"areas. Cheap,fast & don't last.
            Death Before Dishonor

Comment

Originally posted by demonicus666
              DESCRIPTION:
              A soft, yellow, banana-scented creme wax that contains silicone, produces a deep "wet look" gloss and provides moderate protection.
              At least they seem honest, stating "moderate protection" shouldn't get ones hope to high...
              "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
              - Back To The Future

Comment

I hear that Eagle One bought out Car Brite. Car Brite is going to be their pro line.

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy
                  ... It would be awesome if Meg's had a truck that would stop at your door and you can walk on and pick up anything you needed! Yeah, that would be cool.
                  That would be great.

It’s kind of up to the local distributor to decide what to stock and what to keep on the delivery truck.

When Mike was had his route he delivered Meguiar’s in a hot rod milk truck.

PC.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');