• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars hair removal brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiars hair removal brush

anybody use it? Kmart had it for 2.99 and I should have grabbed along with the detail brush. Everything was 20% off. I did get some GC liquid for like 9 bucks though. I was so busy getting pool chlorine and forgot about it.

I don't really like it. The handle gets in the way and it seems to wear out fairly quickly. But for 2.99, it is hard not to get one.
    Watch your pennies and your dollars will take care of themself.

Comment

It works pretty well, but I agree with the previous poster. The handle gets in the way, and thus the way you have to hold it makes the front of it wear really fast.

Comment

I really like the brush and find it works well. I did a post here and on BCC if you want to get the full run down. But yes....watch them knuckles!

Comment

are you guys talking about the Extractor? I think its pretty good for hair, but it doesn't do much for the lint
          Patrick Yu
          2003 Honda Accord
          2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');