• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#83 dust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #83 dust

I've read a few times that #83 creates some dust when used. I have never experience any dust from using #83. I use the DA on 5, do a 12" x 12" area and remove while still wet (because it is hard to get off when dry and read to remove while still wet)
    My question is two parts.
    How do people get dust from #83 ?
    Am I possibly using too much #83 on my pad?

I do get somewhat good results with #83 and I should get better over time. I assume I'm moving the DA over an area too fast. (I guess i just need to be more patient and take my time)
    Give a man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime!

And of some have compassion, making a difference
    Jude 22

Re: #83 dust

Originally posted by dtbdaniel
    I've read a few times that #83 creates some dust when used. I have never experience any dust from using #83. I use the DA on 5, do a 12" x 12" area and remove while still wet (because it is hard to get off when dry and read to remove while still wet)

My question is two parts.
    How do people get dust from #83 ?
    Am I possibly using too much #83 on my pad?

I do get somewhat good results with #83 and I should get better over time. I assume I'm moving the DA over an area too fast. (I guess i just need to be more patient and take my time)
    Dusting is a sign of buffing to long and often times not cleaning your pad often.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');