• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing Exterior Trim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farmboy,
    I disagree, the heavy duty vinyl cleaner works very well on removing dried up wax, cleaners, and polishes from rubber seals around the edges of the windows by just spraying some of it onto a mf and merely wiping off the dried on wax, paint cleaners, etc. from were the previous detailer/owner, didn't clean up very well after detailing someone's or his/her car/truck. M34 does a good job if you use it right after you're done detailing also. I'm sure if I didn't have textured plastic, I could just use a mf or terry cloth with M39 and agitate it with that and get good results. M39 is one of my favorite products to use on rubber/vinyl/plastic trim because it cleans very well, works fast, and isn't a cover up or dressing. So once the dressing wears off, it won't look as crappy.
    Last edited by F-150; Aug 13, 2006, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');