• US Flag waving in the background behind three Meguiar's spray products.  Meguiar's logo 4th of July Independence Day Sale.  15% Off Sitewide plus Free Shipping Over $99.  Shop Now, Use Code JULY4.  Expires 7/7/24, Valid Online Only, Excludes Discounted Kits.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waht To Do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waht To Do??

Hello,
    I will detail my car 2004 Honda with 80/83 then 7 and finish up with 26 my question is this, I have the PC 7424 and want to know if I should use the PC with the bonnets to apply the 7 or do it by hand? Same thing for the 26 PC or hand? I have already wash and clay.I was also reading through the forums and it says not to let 7 dry it's a wipe on wipe off is this right?One more question I have 34 to QD so after the 34 should I use the Quick Wax to maintain my just waxed look or stick with just the 34?

Thank you for your time
    Mr.C

1. To apply a pure polish like #7, you would want to use a 9006 pad, not a bonnet, or do it by hand. I dont know if you will see a big difference either way, so do what seems easier to you. It would probably be easier to remove it by hand and a SS Towel.

2. For wax, you want to apply it with a 9006 pad. Remember Meguiars recomends 2 thin coats. Now for removing, you ca nremove the first layer however you like, by hand or with boonets. You will get the best look by removing the 2nd coat by PC with a bonnet.

3. Cleaners and polishes do not need to dry, this includes #7. However, #7 never really dries anyway, so you can work a panel or two or so, then wipe off.

4. Not sure what you mean by the last question. After future washings, Quick Wax will give that fresh waxed look and a little protection, I dont think yo uwould need ot do both after washing. . Now, if you were to QD every day, and quick wax every day....I guess you could. Nothing wrong with that if it gives the look you want.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');