• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner alternative?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner alternative?

Hi

I use lots of Meguiars products when I wash my car and I'm very happy with the results

The only problem I have is that my trigger bottle of Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner runs out after cleaning about 24 wheels. That means, with 2 cars in the family and washing them weekly (and often twice a week), I have to buy a new one every two weeks.

Surely there must be a better alternative besides using a brush. I clean a wheel in less than 30 seconds with Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner compared to a brush which can take me about 5-10 minutes per wheel.

Is there another product in the Professional line?

I had the same problem as you then I started using APC at 10:1 for the wheels it works well and I dont have to be as careful as if I was using wheel brightener whick is some awesomely powerful stuff but is also acid based. The APC I usually spray on a cool wheel the hit with a wheel brush and it goes pretty quick. Hope that helps. Greg

Comment

Or the APC+, or the Safe Degreaser would also be options.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');