• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need shopping list !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murr1525 i have problem with terminologies , but now after reading your reply , i understand

so

my new list will be

1. Clay Meguiar's
    2. ScratchX to remove bad Scratch and heavy oxidation (two or one time per year )
    3-Deep Crystal System Paint Cleaner (5 time per year before waxing )
    4-Deep Crystal System Polish (before waxing )
    5. 21 Synthetic Sealant or NXT Generation™ Tech Wax

thank for very one

Comment

I assume you already have a good car wash soap then.

You actualy dont need to 'limit' yourself to 2 times a year for this product, or 5 times a year for that. Just detail your car as often as you like, and use the appropriate products.

Applied properly, you could use Meguiars products every month for years and years.

Now, if you were to find you need to use ScratchX every month, then you are adding a lot of siwlrs/scratches somehow, and would want to be more carefull.

Glad to help...

BTW, we havent even gotten into glass care, trim care, tires ,wheels, wheelwells, metal care, interior crarpets, dash... you're in trouble...
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by mega
        if im not wrong there is 16 oz
        Whoops! you're right, it's available in a 16 ounce bottle.

ScratchX = Deep Crystal paint cleaner
        but different container?
        No. completely different products. ScratchX offers more cleaning power, Deep Crystal Paint Cleaner very gentle in it's cleaning power.

Sorry for the confusion.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');