• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem With #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem With #3

I used #80 with a polishing pad and then went to a finishing pad and #3 The #3 is hard to remove is this normal or is it something that I'm doing wrong. I was using a PC set on 4
    This reminds me of #7 but not as hard to remove as that.
    I have no problem with #80 just wanted to see if the #3 would make it a little smother. I think it looks good after you finally get it off.
    Black Bart

Re: Problem With #3

Originally posted by Black Bart
    I used #80 with a polishing pad and then went to a finishing pad and #3 The #3 is hard to remove is this normal or is it something that I'm doing wrong. I was using a PC set on 4
    This reminds me of #7 but not as hard to remove as that.
    I have no problem with #80 just wanted to see if the #3 would make it a little smother. I think it looks good after you finally get it off.

Some products don't apply well with the finishing pad, they become all gummy on the paint? Wipe it off and retry using a W-8006 or W-8000 pad.

Sorry for the late reply, --> Jury Duty.
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I've never used #3, but I had problems removing #83 because I was using too much product and not cleaning the pad enough.

- Ben

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');