• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reply ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply ASAP

I've just washed the car with Megs Hyper wash and will be using Turtle Wax Color Cure Black . Do i wax the car before using the black stuff or do i wax it after using the black stuff. will wax using Megs DC Carnauba wax.

Help

Re: Reply ASAP

Is this stuff for the black plastic parts?

If so, yo ucan do it before or after waxing. Sometimes it is better to d othe plastic trim, then wax, then wipe the excess off the trim.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

from the sound of it, you have to use that black thing first(this black thing is suppose to clean or whatever right? so it's suppose to be in contact with the surface or maybe paint if it's working deeper), then protect it with the carnauba wax.
      Yusri Omar
      Perfectshine Detail

Comment

the only problem is that the "color cure" might come up when you wax(even thought DC3 has no/ or very very little cleaning abilty)

" Is this stuff for the black plastic parts?" it falls under the category of "coloured waxes"...working at Candian Tire, i have not seen to many happy customers with it. The only good thing i've heard about it is he waxed his black truck with blue colour cure and in the sun it made it look semi blue...??? I am not even sure if thats good??
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Oh.. some kind of colored wax.. that cant be good.
          2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');