• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

steamcleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steamcleaning

I would like to clean the insides of my jeep out. But this time i want to give them the whole thing. IM interested in getting a small steam cleaner but have no idea where to start at. The insides clean and all but the mud and winter salt have embeded them selves in my matts. Anything would be appreciated

A new idea

XJ

Just got done with my 99 Jeep Wrangler.
    Got a Hoover steam cleaner (about $200 I think)...took out all the carpet (Jeeps are cool that way) and it worked wonders!...granted you need some knowledge of stain removal, etc...but it helped much more than I thought it would...

Comment

You could by a steamer for $200 or you can just pick up some APC+ first and try it on the mats. The product works wonders on mats.

Just spray it on the mat and use a stiff carpet brush, then vac up.
      Products are only a good as the detailer using them.

Comment

you have a couple options.

A local detailer should be able to clean your carpets for about $50. You remove and reinstall. Or,

Go to the local quarter car wash, blast with the pressure wand, scrub with APC, blast again. Hang to dry in the sun.

Jim
        If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');